Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net> on 2016/02/02 19:51:15 UTC

Re: Release 2.4.6 and 2.5.0-beta?

Another month without a release. :(

I'm repeating myself, but we really should release 2.4.6. In another
month the last bugfix release will be half a year ago.

We should also release 2.5-beta, it may lack flashy features (beside the
macro-stuff), but 2.4 was released over a year ago and 2.5 contains a
lot nice enhancements and important bugfixes.

Am 02.01.2016 um 17:10 schrieb Pascal Schumacher:
 > As I was not present at the conference I can not follow the
discussion, but we should really release 2.4.6. There now there are 61
issues fixed:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20GROOVY%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.4.6%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

 > The last release was 3 and a half months ago. :( Anything I can do to
help get 2.4.6 out of the door?

Re: Release 2.4.6 and 2.5.0-beta?

Posted by Shil Sinha <sh...@gmail.com>.

> To me it looks like a bugfix, I'd be keen on backporting.

Let's go with it then :-)

More than enough for me, backported!

Re: Release 2.4.6 and 2.5.0-beta?

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.