Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/06 13:08:54 UTC

[ANN] Pax URL 2.6.13 released

Hello

I'd like to announce the release of Pax URL 2.6.13.

This is a minor release fixing Aether session memory leak (thanks to
GH@bhe-talendbj).
Also there are some changes to "webbundle:" handler to greatly improve Pax
Web's TCK coverage.

Full changelog can be found here[1].

kind regards
Grzegorz Grzybek
===
[1]: https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.url/milestone/78?closed=1

[ANN] Pax URL 2.6.14 released

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

I'd like to announce the release of Pax URL 2.6.14.

This is a minor release that adds two small changes related to OSGi CMPN
TCK. With these changes, Pax Web 8 (released later today) *passes entire
official TCK for OSGi CMPN Web Applications specification!!!!*

Also thanks Tamas Cservenak for polishing the build/plugin versions.

[1]: https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.url/milestone/79?closed=1

Re: [ANN] Pax URL 2.6.13 released

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

pt., 14 kwi 2023 o 22:35 Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com> napisał(a):

> On 7 Apr 2023, at 1:08, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:
>
> This is a minor release fixing Aether session memory leak (thanks to
>
> Does this update Aether/maven-resolver to the current version, that
> supports the new split-repositories?
>
> I raised a ticket for Karaf itself, but forgot I meant to raised it on
> pax-url - see my blog post on it:
>

> https://www.theoryinpractice.net/post/708585430266855424/healing-the-poisoned-repository
>
> Mark

There's a similar issue created for Pax URL:
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.url/issues/417
Feel free to add your comments there.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek