Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/17 00:41:13 UTC

2.0.14 tag repo funky? was: Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.14 Quality

Did something funky happen with the 2.0.14 branch? There's a 2_0_X directory at its top level.

Dave

Re: 2.0.14 tag repo funky? was: Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.14 Quality

Posted by Rene Gielen <gi...@it-neering.net>.
Thanks for the hint, good catch! I'm not quite sure how that could
happen, but I'm about to fix it.

Dave Newton schrieb:
> Did something funky happen with the 2.0.14 branch? There's a 2_0_X directory at its top level.
>
> Dave
>
> --- On Sun, 11/16/08, Rene Gielen <rg...@apache.org> wrote:
>> The Struts 2.0.14 test build is now available.
>>
>> Release notes:
>>
>>     *
>> http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/release-notes-2014.html

>>     * http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.14/
>>
>> Maven 2 staging repository:
>>
>>     *
>> http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.14/m2-staging-repository/
>>
>> Once you have had a chance to review the test build, please
>> respond with
>> a vote on its quality:
>>
>> [ ] Leave at test build
>> [ ] Alpha
>> [ ] Beta
>> [ ] General Availability (GA)
>>
>> Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes
>> by PMC
>> members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are
>> at least
>> three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.
>>
>> The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer
>> upon request. A
>> vote can be amended at any time to upgrade or downgrade the
>> quality of
>> the release based on future experience. If an initial vote
>> designates
>> the build as "Beta", the release will be
>> submitted for mirroring and
>> announced to the user list. Once released as a public beta,
>> subsequent
>> quality votes on a build may be held on the user list.
>>
>> As always, the act of voting carries certain obligations. A
>> binding vote
>> not only states an opinion, but means that the voter is
>> agreeing to help
>> do the work.

René Gielen
IT-Neering.net