Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2018/05/29 14:27:03 UTC

Looking for folks to test out Kudu bindings for upcoming YCSB 0.14.0 release

Hi Kudu!

The YCSB project is currently testing out release candidates for our 0.14.0 release.

This release will contain an update to Kudu client libraries and some additional client-side configuration options.

If anyone has a spare 30 or so minutes, we could use help testing out things so that the Kudu client can stay in our "tested in a release and supported" category. For details on what's involved in testing and where to get the release candidate, please see the following issue:

https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/issues/1117

-
busbey

Re: Looking for folks to test out Kudu bindings for upcoming YCSB 0.14.0 release

Posted by Fengling Wang <fw...@cloudera.com>.
I did a few tests about this yesterday. The details are in my comment on
the issue. Thanks.

Best,
Fengling