Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/08/21 08:18:15 UTC

FOP block depedends on Batik blocks

Hi:

I found that FOP block depends on batik-block. FOP will not render nothig
if yu does not include the Batik block. Even if you does not have any SVG
graphics in your generated PDF.

I thinking about that and maybe we can improve the current block building
by creating a common repository for the jars used in blocks and then let
blocks define what jars will use. I am not sure but currently I saw that
there are some jars repeated into the CVS and some times the jars have
diferents versions.

I know currently there a work in progress that target a better block
definition. I posted this mail because I think this is also a problem that
must be addressed.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

RE: FOP block depedends on Batik blocks