Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com> on 2020/11/06 16:35:02 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-681: Rename master key in delegation token feature

Hi,

I'd like to start discussion on KIP-681 which proposes to rename a broker
config to use a more racially neutral term:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-681%3A+Rename+master+key+in+delegation+token+feature

As always, I'd be grateful for any feedback.

Kind regards,

Tom

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-681: Rename master key in delegation token feature

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
Hi,

If there are no comments, I'll move this to a vote in the next day or so.

Kind regards,

Tom