Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Richard M <ri...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/09/18 16:55:28 UTC

Adding Physical Networks to Existing Zone

Hello
I wonder if anyone can help me.
I've successfully installed cloudstack 4.11 on a test server and created a zone with advanced networking,etc
I added additional physical network interfaces to the server but I can't see where I can add these to the existing zone.
I've searched for information on this but have been unable to find any. Could someone point me in the direction on where I can find the documentation on adding physical Interfaces to an existing zone. I can remove interfaces but I can't find how to add them back.
Thanks

Richard

Re: Adding Physical Networks to Existing Zone

Posted by Richard M <ri...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Hello
Thanks. I successfully managed to add the additional Interfaces and traffic types with the information you provided.
Much Appreciated.

Regards
Richard

    On Tuesday, 18 September 2018, 18:07:15 GMT+1, Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com.INVALID> wrote: