Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Kapil Khare <KK...@helm360.com> on 2014/09/12 08:01:03 UTC

Query regarding Hive configuration on windows OS and make connection through asp.net

Hi ,

I want to configure Hive-0.13.1 on my windows7 machine ,But some error appear during  configuration .I already install hadoop-2.5.0 and cygwin64 terminal on my machine. Both are working fine.
For hive configuration on windows there is no specific blog or post available on internet. So I need your help or some steps how we can configuring Hive-0.13.1 on windows machine and how will we make ODBC connection between Hive to asp.net application for both query and Data Cubs .

Please suggest me the steps.

Thanks,
Kapil Khare
Team Lead
Helm360
Phone: +91-120-499 3300
Mobile: +91- 9718012939
A-16, Sector 16 | Noida, UP, India 201 301
kkhare@helm360.com<ma...@helm360.com> | www.helm360.com<https://mail.ccsglobaltech.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.helm360.com/>