Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Jacob Beard <jb...@cs.mcgill.ca> on 2010/11/26 01:43:05 UTC

httpclient maven repository?

Hi,

Is there a public maven repository hosting the httpclient libraries? I
checked the usual places (repo1.maven.org, etc.) but haven't been able
to find anything with the the httpclient groupid
(org.apache.httpcomponents). Simply adding the following dependency
information to my pom.xml tells me that maven isn't able to find this
dependency in its default repositories:

groupid="org.apache.httpcomponents"
artifactId="httpcomponents-client"
version="4.0.3"

I'd appreciate any insight into this anyone might have. Thanks,

Jake

Re: httpclient maven repository?

Posted by Jacob Beard <jb...@cs.mcgill.ca>.
Actually, it seems I had the dependency information wrong. The
following works correctly:

groupid="org.apache.httpcomponents"
artifactId="httpclient"
version="4.0.3"

Thanks,

Jake

Posted by Nan Lei <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jack,

I use the m2e plugin in the Eclipse. Now I can find the HttpClient
4.1-alpha2 in the Maven repository.

This is the latest version I can see.

Best Wishes!
Nan Lei