Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch> on 2004/09/03 17:36:03 UTC

RE: Live site with ModProxy solution - CSS files not being found

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004, Linczak, Jonathan W. wrote:

> > a bit off topic, but don't you want to remove the "lenya" prefix?
>
> Yup, I do, but for troubleshooting purposes I left it in there so it
> ruled out my own customization as the problem.  I got it working,
> though, which I describe below.

I removed the lenya prefix but then i did run into trouble if session
information is important. That means if you visit a page where you have to
login the browser will not send back to cookie (if the the lenya prefix is
not set) and you have to login every time you click on the page (within
the same session).
Or this is what happens to me. Please let me know if you dont have this
problem. This information would be very helpful for us!

Jann

Jann Forrer
Informatikdienste
Universität Zürich