Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/15 21:07:29 UTC

tracing OrderAdjustment trying to figure out how it works

Everytime I create an OrderHeader, it is somehow automatically
associated with the only OrderAdjustment row in my DB.

OrderReadHelper.java
orderheader.getRelated("OrderAdjustment");  //always returns the
OrderAdjustment row, why?

Also, when I create a new OrderAdjustment using webtools I can't
create an amount.  I understand not being able to edit the amount for
BI reasons like BJ said, but I don't understand how I am supposed to
create new OrderAdjustments if I can't access that field.  Thanks in
advance, I'm rather confused.  Patrick

Re: tracing OrderAdjustment trying to figure out how it works

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
You may need to restate the question, it doesn't really make sense to me.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com