Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk> on 2004/07/01 11:54:53 UTC

RE: Please add the all registered Axis C++ developers to the developer group of Jira

Hi Dims,

I can now access user browser. But when I search for users it does not
display any. Is this a problem in Jira ?. I tried listing all users in
jira-users group. But it does not show me any.

Sorry for disturbing you too much.

Susantha
---

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
that's a problem with the jira interface. the "all" option does not
work right now. you need to know the exact user id in jira from
everyone and then formulate the url by hand :( that's what i did for
you...you can send a note to infrastructure AT apache.org as well. For
example url for specific user, try a search using davanum / dims in
the axis project

-- dims

PS: don't hesitate to "disturb" me again.