Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/18 19:56:10 UTC

Commit comment changes not showing up in Jira.....

Hi,

Yesterday, I used svn propedit to change commit comments for revision
356562. The changes that went in for revision 356562 were for
DERBY-573 but I accidentally referenced DERBY-572 in the original
commit comments. My comment changes through svn propedit to revision
356562 can be seen correctly at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=356562 but Jira for
some reason has not picked up these changes. Revision 356562 is still
associated with DERBY-572 (in Jir, if you click on Subversion Commits
tab, you will see all the revisions that had DERBY-572 in their commit
comments) with old commit comments.

Hope this is not confusing and some one can tell me why Jira is not is
sync with subversion.

thanks,
Mamta

Re: Commit comment changes not showing up in Jira.....

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply, Andrew.

Mamta

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.