Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2002/05/08 10:22:19 UTC

jjar

Hi,

is it possible to configure JJar to obtain only the jars that are missing from
the repository rather than getting everything every time?

Also, is JJar an ongoing project, I notice its been fairly unchanged in the
sandbox for the last 8 months?

BTW have run the examples and JJar looks cool.

Thanks Nathan

Re: jjar

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
On 5/8/02 4:22 AM, "Nathan Coast" <na...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to configure JJar to obtain only the jars that are missing from
> the repository rather than getting everything every time?

That's one of the things - it compares against the local repository and
fetches only what's missing.

> Also, is JJar an ongoing project, I notice its been fairly unchanged in the
> sandbox for the last 8 months?

Sadly, I did a bit of work but haven't been able to find the time to get it
in.  I have a strong need for it these days in a consulting project, so w/in
the next three weeks, I will be able to focus 'day time' on it and bring the
repo up to date.

> BTW have run the examples and JJar looks cool.

The examples should demonstrate the ability to fetch only what's needed....
I'll take a gander.

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.