Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Kirk True <ki...@mustardgrain.com> on 2010/03/11 19:56:12 UTC

IDE set up for code base?

Hi all,

I'd like to dive into the source code for Chukwa but don't see any
Eclipse projects or ant-based generators or anything. Eclipse also
didn't like it when I tried to create a new project around the build.xml
Ant script.

What's the best way to get Chukwa set up in an IDE, such as Eclipse?

Thanks!
Kirk

Re: IDE set up for code base?

Posted by Kirk True <ki...@mustardgrain.com>.
Hi all,

I'm getting 5 compilation errors, all in ChukwaTTInstru.java. I didn't
see that it was being compiled via Ant and nothing else had any
dependencies on it, so I was able to blow it away and now neither
Eclipse nor Ant give any errors on compilation.

Thanks,
Kirk

Re: IDE set up for code base?

Posted by Kirk True <ki...@mustardgrain.com>.