Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2008/07/02 12:35:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release Maven SCR Plugin 1.0.6

Hi,

we've done some updates to the maven scr plugin:

Bug
* [FELIX-608] - Adapt metatype file generation to create the correct
localization path name
* [FELIX-617] - SCR information is not inherited when super class is in
a 'provided' bundle

Improvement
* [FELIX-618] - Interface value should be checked and searched in imports

As FELIX-617 is an annoying bug, I think it's time for a new release :)

I've compiled the release candidate and put it up here:

http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/maven-scr-plugin/

The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory.

So, please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
for 72 hours.

Thanks
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

[Vote Result] Release Maven SCR Plugin 1.0.6 [was: [VOTE] Release Maven SCR Plugin 1.0.6]

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
The vote for releasing the new version 1.0.6 of the maven SCR plugin
passed successfully with

seven +1 votes from Felix Meschberger, Carsten Ziegeler, Niclas Hedhman,
Stuart McCulloch, Clement Escoffier, Richard S. Hall, and Karl Pauls.

No other votes were cast.

I'll continue with uploading the release asap.

Thanks!
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven SCR Plugin 1.0.6

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven SCR Plugin 1.0.6

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

-> richard

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1 for release.

Thanks and Regards
Felix

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 6:35 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> So, please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
> for 72 hours.

+1

Cheers
Niclas

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven SCR Plugin 1.0.6

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards,

Clement

> we've done some updates to the maven scr plugin:
>
> Bug
> * [FELIX-608] - Adapt metatype file generation to create the correct
> localization path name
> * [FELIX-617] - SCR information is not inherited when super class is in a
> 'provided' bundle
>
> Improvement
> * [FELIX-618] - Interface value should be checked and searched in imports
>
> As FELIX-617 is an annoying bug, I think it's time for a new release :)
>

> I've compiled the release candidate and put it up here:

http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/maven-scr-plugin/<http://people
.apache.org/%7Ecziegeler/releases/maven-scr-plugin/>

> The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory.
>
> So, please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
> for 72 hours.

+1

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven SCR Plugin 1.0.6

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.
2008/7/2 Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>:

> Hi,
>
> we've done some updates to the maven scr plugin:
>
> Bug
> * [FELIX-608] - Adapt metatype file generation to create the correct
> localization path name
> * [FELIX-617] - SCR information is not inherited when super class is in a
> 'provided' bundle
>
> Improvement
> * [FELIX-618] - Interface value should be checked and searched in imports
>
> As FELIX-617 is an annoying bug, I think it's time for a new release :)
>

> I've compiled the release candidate and put it up here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/maven-scr-plugin/<http://people.apache.org/%7Ecziegeler/releases/maven-scr-plugin/>
>
> The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory.
>
> So, please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
> for 72 hours.

+1

--
Cheers, Stuart