Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2012/11/06 01:58:38 UTC

Bug Fixing

Recently, Leif had some time to fix a bug and we started discussing the “process”.  I put my thoughts on the wiki.  There’s also a link in there to a list of supposedly easy-to-fix bugs that Peter, Carol and I went digging for this morning.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Bug+Fixing

Happy Bug Fixing!
--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: Bug Fixing

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.
Hi carlos

I think at the moment there is no develop branch in svn.. so there is
nothing to be mirrored to github.

In the wiki (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Falcon+Overview) page I
found following about this ->
> Adobe donated the source code to the Falcon compiler as revision 1383121
on September 10, 2012. It currently lives at incubator/flex/falcon/trunk. A
> development branch atincubator/flex/falcon/branches/develop will follow
after the build scripts have been tested and debugged.

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:03 AM, Carlos Rovira <carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com

Re: Bug Fixing

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

RE: Bug Fixing

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

Re: Bug Fixing

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

RE: Bug Fixing

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

Re: Bug Fixing

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi Alex,

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

Re: Bug Fixing

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex

It's almost the same as svn. But there are two flags.

The  _ - underscore - represents a space.

git.sh status -s
_M build.gradle
M_  build.xml
MM src/StyleClient.mxml

_M : the file has been modified.
M_ : the file has been modified and staged
MM: the staged file has been modified again.

cyrill

Re: Bug Fixing

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

--