Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/15 14:47:12 UTC

Integration testing Tapestry 4 applications

Thought i'd share my experience with this.....
Hope to get some comments with improvement and more ideas.....

http://blogs.logical-software.com/roller/logicalme/entry/1

Cheers,

Hugo

Re: Integration testing Tapestry 4 applications

Posted by carlos f <ca...@yahoo.com>.
Hugo,

Have you run into any snags using this in the past month?

Carlos

Re: Integration testing Tapestry 4 applications

Posted by Renat Zubairov <re...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I had the same impression. Also JNDI is not in jetty but in jetty-plus.

--
Best regards,
Renat Zubairov

Re: Integration testing Tapestry 4 applications

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Renat Zubairov <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--