Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "vineesh . kumar" <vi...@rediffmail.com> on 2005/10/07 07:54:30 UTC

Creating a session with predefined values

Hi all,
  I have to maintain some information throuh out  whole session from a user login to user logout. For accomplishing this, I hav to maintain a userid and permission values throughout the whole session.
So what i need to know is, is there any way so that i can create a session with these values and retrieve these values from the session, so that the user will not come to know that the session contains his uid and permissions?
regards
 vineesh

Re: Creating a session with predefined values

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.
Does your user have direct access to HttpSession object from a browser?