Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by David Chandler <tu...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/26 21:59:29 UTC

Any myFaces presentations at ApacheCon US this year?

Hello,

Just wondering if there is any interest in myFaces at ApacheCon US in Oct.
The Call for Papers (http://www.us.apachecon.com/html/cfp-form.html) doesn't
seem to have a topic for it unless it's under the "ASF" umbrella?

I've done some work on Internet banking software to secure myFaces against
the oWASP Top Ten attacks (especially forced browsing prevention and
paramter tampering / information hiding in menu options). Is
anyone interested in meeting to discuss JSF security at ApacheConUS?

====
David Chandler
Java Web Developer

Re: Any myFaces presentations at ApacheCon US this year?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hey dude,

yes, I am :)

the umbrella is asf, web, java :)

Cheers,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18

Re: Any myFaces presentations at ApacheCon US this year?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Well,

after that session (not accepted yet) there will be a pdf
apachecon us is in october 2006

Posted by "ved.gunjan" <ve...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.