Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jean Charles Jabouille <je...@kelkoogroup.com> on 2018/08/13 12:33:22 UTC

Use hadoop.profile with maven

Hi,

I'm working on a project which uses hbase 2.0 and hadoop 3.0. By default
Hbase dependencies are configured for hadoop 2.7.4.

As I understand the switch to hadoop 3.0 can be done by doing something
like this: "mvn -Dhadoop.profile=3.0 clean package" on my project. This
works like a charm but I would like to integrate this property in my
pom.xml. I tried:
- to put this property in <properties> section of my pom.xml
- use properties-maven-plugin to inject the property dynamically

When I launch mvn dependency:tree hadoop 2.7.4 is used.

Someone can me on this subject please ?

jc

Re: Use hadoop.profile with maven

Posted by Jean Charles Jabouille <je...@kelkoogroup.com>.
Hi,

I don't have a direct access on the pom.xml of Hbase, I just use it in
the pom.xml fo my application.

I will try to precise my question: in my application pom.xml how I can
add a dependency of hbase 2.x compiled for hadoop 3.x ?

Very big thanks for you help,

jc

Posted by Jean Charles Jabouille <je...@kelkoogroup.com>.

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.