Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Cox, Chris" <Ch...@intuit.com> on 2007/05/03 17:59:19 UTC

Silicon Valley-ANT Build Release Sr. Eng. (J2EE)

Some of you may already know but we at Intuit are also looking for a Sr.
and above ANT Build Engineer w/ expertise on the J2EE platform. We are
the good people that bring you Quicken, QuickBooks, and TurboTax. Please
also contact me directly if you or anyone you might know could be
interested.

Chris Cox
Can Gen Rec
Intuit
415.681.3665

Re: Silicon Valley-ANT Build Release Sr. Eng. (J2EE)

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
a parking space there is beyond reach to all but Donald Trump
If this task can be done remotely..why not set this up in Waltham?

M--