Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Toriacht <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/20 12:51:00 UTC

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: No class definition when it is there

Hi,

I am developing a simple webservice. Client / webservice communication is
fine. When I receive the message at my web service I try and process it. I
take in a number of parameters, strings etc and construct into a Message
using .class file in a jar on the build path. The jar is in the build path,
there are no compile errors etc and the function works fine as a POJO/
simple java app.

However, when I attempt to construct the message either in my web service
class or by passing it to a new class in the same java resource folder i get
an axis error telling me no class definition found. I've pasted an
abbreviated version of the error below.

All help gratefully received....

Thanks,
Tori

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com/sdk/path/within/jarfile/Message
	at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:512)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:416)
..
[ERROR] com/path/path/within/jarfile/Message

com/path/path/within/jarfile/Message
	at com.youpark.server.BuildMessage.constructMessage(BuildMessage.java:22)
	at
com.youpark.webservice.AccountEventHandlerSoap.MessageReceived(AccountEventHandlerSoap.java:46)
	... 25 more

Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: No class definition when it is there

Posted by "eng.Abdelrahman" <ab...@hotmail.com>.
I had the same problem and i solved it by puting axis2-lib beside my own
jar...everything is running

Posted by "Edgardo IbaƱez O." <ed...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Toriacht <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Toriacht <sh...@gmail.com>.