Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <so...@cs.manchester.ac.uk> on 2014/10/28 17:05:07 UTC

pom.xml fixes

I suggested a tiny fix to jena-csv/pom.xml so that it builds with the
latest Maven:

https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/8

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science

Re: pom.xml fixes

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
Doh, should read the automated emails fully!

Thanks, changes pulled and merged,

Rob

Re: pom.xml fixes

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <so...@cs.manchester.ac.uk>.

Re: pom.xml fixes

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
Andy

Re: pom.xml fixes

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Re: pom.xml fixes

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
We can always contribute back a change that supports our config if
necessary.

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: pom.xml fixes

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.