Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Laurent Trillaud <lt...@jouve.fr> on 2004/03/12 10:19:50 UTC

[XMLDBTransformer] Bug ? remove usefull namespace in update

Hi cocooners
I got a serious problem, when I try to update an eXist database with this
transformer.
The input is
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<page xmlns:xdb="http://apache.org/cocoon/xmldb/1.0"
xmlns:xu="http://www.xmldb.org/xupdate">
<xdb:query type="update" collection="MyCol" oid="MyFile">
 <xu:modifications version="1.0" xmlns:xu="http://www.xmldb.org/xupdate">
 <xu:update select="/my/path">MyValue</xu:update>
 </xu:modifications>
</xdb:query>
</page>
The service.updateResource() failed because the xu namespace was remove from
the xu:modification tag.
Why all namespace are removed?
If I insert again this namespace the update is successful.
How can I avoid namespace removing?
Can have side effect, with Xindice for exemple?
Laurent Trillaud