Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by vinny patel <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2002/02/11 10:47:54 UTC

JDBC

I am having problems with my servlets that connect to a postgres
database. I am using the Tomcat 4, if anyone has any suggestions, i would be
gratefull!

thanks

Re: JDBC

Posted by tarunjava <ta...@yahoo.com>.
it would have been better had u send the prob u are facing. And in general
try the code as a stand alone application and see if can get connected to
the DB and if u do , then the prob could that the User is not authenticated
to access the DB. for that u need to make an entry that the User should be
allowed to access the DB from localhost:8080.

tarun