Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info> on 2010/12/02 08:58:42 UTC

[zeta-dev] Online: Survey on PHP library release modes

Hi,

as already mentioned yesterday, the survey is now online. If you want to
link it, please use

http://bit.ly/phplibrelsur

or link to my blog entry about it, which can be found at

http://schlitt.info/opensource/blog/0738_php_library_release_survey.html

I will take down the survey in 2 weeks and publish its raw results on my
website. Some statistical analysis will then follow in January, if it
makes sense.

Cheers,
Toby

--
Tobias Schlitt        http://schlitt.info        GPG Key: 0xC462BC14
Want to hire me? Need quality assurance?            http://qafoo.com

Re: [zeta-dev] Online: Survey on PHP library release modes

Posted by Maxime Thomas <ma...@gmail.com>.
I've done the same :

http://www.wascou.org/eng/Company/Blog/PHP-Survey-Please-fill-in

<http://www.wascou.org/eng/Company/Blog/PHP-Survey-Please-fill-in>Max

2010/12/2 Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info>

> Hi Jerome,
>
> On 12/02/2010 11:21 AM, Jerome Renard wrote:
>
> > I added a blog entry here (mostly a copy and paste version of your post)
> :
> > - http://jrenard.info/blog/php-library-release-survey.html
>
> cool, thx. :)
>
> I wonder why I did not receive a trackback. Doesn't your blog send out
> trackbacks?
>
> Regards,
> Tiby
>
> --
> Tobias Schlitt        http://schlitt.info        GPG Key: 0xC462BC14
> Want to hire me? Need quality assurance?            http://qafoo.com
> eZ Components are Zeta Components now!          http://bit.ly/9S7zbn

--
Maxime
maxime.thomas@wascou.org | www.wascou.org | http://twitter.com/wascou

Re: [zeta-dev] Online: Survey on PHP library release modes

Posted by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info>.
Hi Jerome,

Posted by Jerome Renard <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tobias,

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as already mentioned yesterday, the survey is now online. If you want to
> link it, please use
>
> http://bit.ly/phplibrelsur
>
> or link to my blog entry about it, which can be found at
>
> http://schlitt.info/opensource/blog/0738_php_library_release_survey.html

I added a blog entry here (mostly a copy and paste version of your post) :
- http://jrenard.info/blog/php-library-release-survey.html

Cheers :)

--
Jérôme Renard