Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Fabio Martelli <fa...@tirasa.net> on 2013/06/25 17:46:19 UTC

Send a PATCH request

Hi All,
I'm facing with the WebClient in order to send a PATCH request to an
OData service.
I tried with the following statement

final Response res = client.invoke("PATCH", obj);

but the following exception has been thrown

javax.ws.rs.client.ClientException: javax.ws.rs.client.ClientException:
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
     at
java.net.HttpURLConnection.setRequestMethod(HttpURLConnection.java:428)
     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.URLConnectionHTTPConduit.setupConnection(URLConnectionHTTPConduit.java:119)
     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.prepare(HTTPConduit.java:467)
     at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:46)
     at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.AbstractClient.doRunInterceptorChain(AbstractClient.java:607)
     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.WebClient.doChainedInvocation(WebClient.java:1017)
     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.WebClient.doInvoke(WebClient.java:855)
     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.WebClient.doInvoke(WebClient.java:829)
     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.WebClient.invoke(WebClient.java:294)

Is there someone that can help me to achieve my target?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
F.

--