Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Bergquist, Brett" <BB...@canoga.com> on 2011/08/01 20:47:28 UTC

What do I need to change to affect the derby release build number

I need to build a private copy of Derby 10.8.1.2 with a fix for:

And I want to uniquely identify that this is my private build and not build 10.8.1.2.  Where should I make a change so that this can easily be seen.  I would really like this to come out something like in the derby.log with something like "10.8.1.2 CP Special 1" or something similar.

Thanks.

Brett

RE: What do I need to change to affect the derby release build number

Posted by "Bergquist, Brett" <BB...@canoga.com>.
That will work for what I will need to do.  The build number option is sufficient.  It is only to be able to verify that the version of derby.jar that is being used is the special build.

Thank you!

Brett
Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <da...@oracle.com>.