Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by paul snom <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/07 17:31:47 UTC

CloudStack with Xen and vShere

Hi;

I'm evaluating CloudStack, I have a couple of questions I hope someone
can clarify for me:
Q 1: Is CloudStack compatible with Xen Hypervisor (xen.org)?  the
installation manual refers to Citrix XenServer but not Xen as far as I
could see.

Q 2: to continue using my vSphere hosts do I need to keep vCenter?

Thanks!

Re: CloudStack with Xen and vShere

Posted by paul snom <pr...@gmail.com>.
thanks for the advice and input.