Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yan Huang <az...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/05 22:24:25 UTC

Are group/artifact IDs case sensitive to maven?

Hello,

Are group/artifact IDs case sensitive to maven? I did a small experiment by
compiling offline after manipulating group ID and it seems that maven does
care about that ... Please confirm.

Thanks
Yan

Re: Are group/artifact IDs case sensitive to maven?

Posted by Yan Huang <az...@gmail.com>.
no, it doesn't depend on OS. I'm building it under windows and it's
case-sensitive too.

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@exist.com>.
Hi Yan,