Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/08/09 11:21:24 UTC

Do we have a Wiki?

Hi All

The question is in the subject line - do we have a wiki? I was looking for a place to start putting together the list of pilot projects using Kibble in preparation for gathering their feedback.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Do we have a Wiki?

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Forget that request. I am on a voyage of discovery - I'm already an admin for it!

Re: Do we have a Wiki?

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi

Re: Do we have a Wiki?