Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Paries <rp...@gradkell.com> on 2000/11/21 21:49:34 UTC

Apache In-process servlet Containers

hello,

I have an apache web server that I would like to set up
tomcat (In-process servlet containers). I realize In-process
is not the most scalable way , but for my application it will work
and should be faster.

My stand-alone server is working fine.

In the doc it mentions the three types, and there is even a separate
help doc for Netscape and Ie for In-process servlets.

I could not find doc on how to implement for Apache.

Can you have In-process servlet containers with apache?

Can someone point me to the docs to implement this configuration.

Thanks
Randy Paries