Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/31 23:38:54 UTC

Wink related session at ApacheCon

Just FYI, I have a session at ApacheCon where I'll be describing how
Tuscany leverages Wink to add support for RESTful services.

Building RESTful services using SCA and JAX-RS
http://na.apachecon.com/c/acna2010/sessions/566

If you are around, feel free to stop by... it would be good to know
some of the Wink users/developers in person.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Wink related session at ApacheCon

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just FYI, I have a session at ApacheCon where I'll be describing how
> Tuscany leverages Wink to add support for RESTful services.
>
> Building RESTful services using SCA and JAX-RS
> http://na.apachecon.com/c/acna2010/sessions/566
>
> If you are around, feel free to stop by... it would be good to know
> some of the Wink users/developers in person.

If you missed the talk, but is interested in the contents, you can
find the slides in my blog.

[1] http://lresende.blogspot.com/2010/11/apachecon-session-building-restful.html

Posted by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com>.
Yup sounds really cool.  Couldn't make it to this ApacheCon but
hopefully I'll have the opportunity to in the future.

Posted by Mike Rheinheimer <ro...@apache.org>.