Posted to user@struts.apache.org by szerintedmi <sz...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/25 14:07:18 UTC

wildcard mapping changes namespace?

Hi All,

 Do you have an idea why my wildcard action mapping changes the namespace?

If I go the url eg: http://host/project/23
Then the namespace seems to be changed: all s:url tags generates links with
project/

Action definition:
[...]
    <package name="project" extends="my-default" namespace="">
        <action name="project/*" method="showPage"
class="frontend.project.ViewProject" >
            <param name="id">{1}</param>
            <result>/project/viewProject.jsp</result>
        </action>
[...]

My web.xml:
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>*.action</url-pattern>
        <url-pattern>/project/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

In my struts.poperties:
struts.enable.SlashesInActionNames = true
struts.mapper.alwaysSelectFullNamespace=false

Thanks,

Peter