Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by cib <ci...@caramail.com> on 2001/08/10 22:12:52 UTC

Classpath Catalina and C2 drivers

Sorry
I've got big problems with databases in cocoon2. I still get a "no suitable
driver", whatever I do.
I've noticed on the status page of Cocoon, that only two jars files were in
the class path.
Intrigued, I've read the catalina.bat, and noticed that my autoexec.bat
classpath is erased, and reduced to those two files (bootstrap, and tools).
The problem is that I need my classpath to be full (well , I suppose) for
cocoon2 to work on my database drivers.
I've installed mm.mysql-2.0.4-bin.jar and added the classpath to my
autoexec.bat,and added the line org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver in <init-param>,
but still get No Suitable Driver for that.
Is there really something wrong in catalina, or am I suppose to do something
else to connect to mysql?

Thanks for answering
Cib

France, Bordeaux, xml and gay pride.

Re: AW: Classpath Catalina and C2 drivers

Posted by Cassandra Bonner <cb...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Check out this posting to ensure this isn't the case.  I had that
problem but added back in the org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver into my web.xml
and everything was fine.

http://mailman.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-users/2001-January/010744.html

this assumes that your sitemap is still loading resources using this
in your sitemap (which might not be the case for you, but was for
me).

thanks,
cass

http://im.yahoo.com/