Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2017/06/27 16:37:57 UTC

AnyObjects appearing in the console realms after creation?

Hi all,

Is it a known limitation of the console that after an AnyObject is defined,
it is not available to be seen in the realms? No matter where I click it
does not appear. I have to log out and log back in and then it appears.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: AnyObjects appearing in the console realms after creation?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Yep that's exactly it, thanks!

Colm.

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 8:20 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org