Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/24 02:28:24 UTC

[all] CI status

Everything seems to build (that's in CI), except:

* Compress - Dennis discovered that this is an EOL issue.
* VFS - has a failing test, both in and out of CI.
* FileUpload - failing tests in CI, works out of CI.
* Configuration - failing tests (55!) in CI, I get 1 failure out of CI.
* JCI - failing test both in and out of CI.

In many cases it might just mean that the M2 build is not ready yet.

The following components lack M2 builds:

attributes - never getting one. It needs a bugfix release and then off
to dormancy.
betwixt
daemon
discovery - am working on this M2 pom.xml
jelly
jexl
launcher
modeler
net
transaction

Hen

Re: [all] CI status

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
There is usually a web interface, but we discovered late that it
wasn't being displayed in the Continuum 1.1-beta-2 release. There
should be another release in the next couple of weeks that addresses
it directly.

In the mean time, you can browse to the working directory to see the
surefire reports.

I apologise that we are seeing intermittent out of memorry errors on
the server too that are slowing it down. I'll be investigating this
with the continuum team next week.

Cheers,
Brett

On 24/08/07, Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de> wrote:
> Henri Yandell wrote:
> > Everything seems to build (that's in CI), except:
> >
> > * Configuration - failing tests (55!) in CI, I get 1 failure out of CI.
>
> Is there a way of having a look at the surefire reports? I would like to
> dig into this.
>
> The major part of the failing tests might be due to a missing dependency
> to javax mail, which I added only recently to the m2 build.
>
> Oliver

Brett Porter

Re: [all] CI status

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.

Re: [all] CI status

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On 8/24/07, Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:
> Henri Yandell wrote:
> > Everything seems to build (that's in CI), except:
> >
> > * Compress - Dennis discovered that this is an EOL issue.
> > * VFS - has a failing test, both in and out of CI.
> > * FileUpload - failing tests in CI, works out of CI.
> > * Configuration - failing tests (55!) in CI, I get 1 failure out of CI.
> > * JCI - failing test both in and out of CI.
> >
> > In many cases it might just mean that the M2 build is not ready yet.
> >
> > The following components lack M2 builds:
>
> If we want M2 builds for them I can create the pom.xml files for them.

Unless we think the project should be shelved.

ie) attributes is dead. Which other ones are dead?

I did primitives because it was easy. Attempted discovery because it
seemed easy too. Not sure I'd want to do some of the others if they're
going nowhere (jelly?).

Re: [all] CI status

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Henri Yandell wrote:
> Everything seems to build (that's in CI), except:
>
> * Compress - Dennis discovered that this is an EOL issue.
> * VFS - has a failing test, both in and out of CI.
> * FileUpload - failing tests in CI, works out of CI.
> * Configuration - failing tests (55!) in CI, I get 1 failure out of CI.
> * JCI - failing test both in and out of CI.
>
> In many cases it might just mean that the M2 build is not ready yet.
>
> The following components lack M2 builds:

If we want M2 builds for them I can create the pom.xml files for them.

> attributes - never getting one. It needs a bugfix release and then off
> to dormancy.
> betwixt
> daemon
> discovery - am working on this M2 pom.xml
> jelly
> jexl
> launcher
> modeler
> net
> transaction
>

> Hen

Dennis Lundberg

Re: [all] CI status

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> * JCI - failing test both in and out of CI.

The drools guys found a bug and I added a testcase that reproduces
the problem.
Need to work this out with the janino team.

cheers
--
Torsten