Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by "Manoj B. Narayanan" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/05 07:11:06 UTC

Multiple Token Name Finder Models

Hi,

This is with respect to the following bug posted on Source Forge a long
time back Multiple Models in CMD
<https://sourceforge.net/p/opennlp/bugs/41/>. I have 2 questions regarding
this.

1) Currently there is support for loading multiple models in CMD tool and
it gives a single result. Is is possible with the API ?

2) How does the system resolve conflicts and produces a single result?

Thanks,
Manoj

Re: Multiple Token Name Finder Models

Posted by "Manoj B. Narayanan" <ma...@gmail.com>.