Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by John Eric Hamacher <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/30 01:42:28 UTC

resetting revision back to zero

For some reason, when I loaded a new project into Subversion, it chose
revision 7 to be my starting point.  I have no idea what might be in
previous versions, if anything.  I would like to reset my project revision
number to zero.  How can I do this?  Thanks.

--
John (Eric) Hamacher
Java Developer

Re: resetting revision back to zero

Posted by John Eric Hamacher <ba...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks, I'll check.  I may have done one thing I can remember to make
the revisions go up.  I didn't do it six times but who knows.  Thanks again.

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.

Posted by John Eric Hamacher <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.

#7.

Posted by John Eric Hamacher <ba...@gmail.com>.
No, how would that work?  Do I have to re-import my project?  Or export it?
I'm not totally familiar with all the Subversion commands.

Posted by Dong Jiwei <do...@keithley.com>.

  _____