Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Gonzalo A. Diethelm" <go...@aditiva.com> on 2001/10/10 00:08:01 UTC

Insert with CUSTOM?

I know that in order to do an Oracle query like:

  select * from bar where baz > sysdate

I can use

  Criteria c = new Criteria();
  c.add(BarPeer.BAZ, BarPeer.BAZ + " > sysdate", Criteria.CUSTOM);
  Vector v = BarPeer.doSelect(c);

What is the correct way of doing

  insert into bar values (1, 2, ..., sysdate, ...)

Can I just use a CUSTOM add(), as above, to add the sysdate value
to the value list? I'm not at the office right now, so I can't
test this myself.

Also, how do you turn on the logging for all SQL sentences? Right
now turbine.log is only getting the select statements, but it does
not have the insert, update and delete statements.

Gonzalo A. Diethelm
gonzalo.diethelm@aditiva.com