Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by sudhir reddy <su...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/02 11:51:31 UTC

RE: Authentication problem cocoon 2.1.2

hi all,

i have created  handlers after that i have tried to
use
login

 <!-- Try to log in an admin. -->
    <map:match pattern="adminLogin">
        <map:act type="auth-login">
          <map:parameter name="handler"
value="adminAuthHandler"/>
          <map:parameter name="parameter_userName"
		value="{request-param:userName}"/>
          <map:parameter name="parameter_password"
value="{request-param:password}"/>

          <map:read src="myapp/authSuccessful.html"/>
        </map:act>

        <!-- Authentication failed -->
        <map:read src="myapp/authFailed.html"/>
    </map:match>

when i'm refreshing my page i'm getting this error
Internal Server Error

Message: Failed to execute pipeline.

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Type 'auth-login' is not defined for 'act'

please any one can help i have missed out anything?

Advance thanks

rgds
sudhi

--- Jean-Luc Mathieu <je...@virtualys.com>