Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Cristiano V. Gavião" <cg...@uai.com.br> on 2005/10/07 04:38:38 UTC

Where are the report plugins??

Hi people,

Anybody could tell which reports can I use with m2? and where can I
checkout it?

thanks

Cristiano

Réf. : Where are the report plugins??

Posted by fa...@mpsa.com.

Cristiano,

some report plugins are available on the Maven site:
http://maven.apache.org/maven2/plugins/index.html
some others on CodeHaus: http://mojo.codehaus.org/

More generally, look at
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Plugin+Matrix to know more