Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/22 01:28:34 UTC

JAX-RS 2.0

Putting together some information on Apache and Java EE 7 for JavaOne next week.

There any information on JAX-RS 2.0 status?

-David

Re: JAX-RS 2.0

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Sep 22, 2013, at 3:26 AM, David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mentions the 2.0 support is mostly complete.  Any timeline or estimates on completion?  (nearest quarter is a good enough guess)

Hoping by the end of the year.   We may do a "Beta" or "RC" or similar prior to that though.

> Also, will that be in 2.7.x or another branch version?

3.0  (trunk)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: JAX-RS 2.0

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: JAX-RS 2.0

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 23/09/13 12:24, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
> Yep,
>
> just wanted to point out CXF shouldn't redo what is already done (
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bval/branches/bval-11/bval-jsr/src/main/java/org/apache/bval/cdi/BValInterceptor.java
>   )
The less we'll have to do the better :-). Thanks for the link. Sure, the
actual validation code will need to be reused...
Cheers, Sergey

Re: JAX-RS 2.0

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Yep,

Re: JAX-RS 2.0

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Romain

Re: JAX-RS 2.0

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,

Re: JAX-RS 2.0

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 22/09/13 07:47, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
> Hi
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs.html
>
> The intro gives some points

The documentation on the 2.0 support is poor at the moment, I'm
finishing with having the client API tested against the early TCK and
will proceed to working on the docs shortly afterwards.

Re: JAX-RS 2.0

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi