Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Thynn Win <th...@thitsaworks.com> on 2017/09/22 02:52:24 UTC

RE: [Mifos-developer] Regarding updated_on and Created_on Columns in m_client and m_address tables

Thank you!

Yes, it’d great be if these fields can be populated to record when the info is last updated. It’ll be helpful for auditing, troubleshooting and incremental loads.

Thanks,
Thynn

#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3eLG3rDPEV8T0tGSk9sNzRDUzg&revid=0B3eLG3rDPEV8YVF2d1MrdGw1ZEVabWZiWXU2WUdyVnZVSjRnPQ]

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com<ma...@confluxtechnologies.com> and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 1:36 PM, Thynn Win <th...@thitsaworks.com>> wrote:
Hi all,

The updated_on or created_on columns in m_client and m_address tables are not populated.
We would like to know if that's normal or just not working in our environment.

If that's the former, could we update them?

Thanks,
Thynn