Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Samuel Heywood <sa...@cloudera.com> on 2017/09/11 15:54:21 UTC

RFC for Spot September report open

All,

I've initiated a draft of the Spot PMC report for September. RFC will be
open for 2 days. Please review at link below

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16IXtiLEZ0xKKoR_C0rwSGiZmrACqm39YdXBvokh5FKA/edit

Thank you all very much,

Sam

--
Sam Heywood
Director Cybersecurity Strategy, Cloudera

Re: RFC for Spot September report open

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Please let me know if within the next few hours youll be able to produce a
report with mentor sign off.  Likely within the next 5 hours.

John

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Smith, Nathanael P" <na...@intel.com>.
I agree,

Posted by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Ridley <mr...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Vartika Singh <vs...@cloudera.com>.

--
Vartika Singh
Cloudera

Re: RFC for Spot September report open

Posted by Michael Ridley <mr...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Cesar Berho <ce...@apache.org>.
Thank you Sam

Posted by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org>.
Hi Devs,

Please find the below timeline for reports.

Today already mentor sign off date passed.

Please consider following this time lines for next report.

Regards,
Uma
Timeline

Wed September 06