Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Konstantin Piroumian <kp...@apache.org> on 2003/11/04 08:22:17 UTC

Re: how to override locale date format?

Date formats used by i18n transformer come from the JDK resource bundles.
Check the i18n samples in Cocoon and switch to Polish translation, there is
a date somewhere at the last line and it should be formatted according to
the selected locale.

In any case, if you want another format then you can use
<i18n:date format="dd.MM.yyyy" .../> to specify the desired date format. But
note that this format will be fixed for all the locales.

Regards,
  Konstantin

From: "Marcin Okraszewski" <ok...@o2.pl>