Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Eric SCHAEFFER <es...@posterconseil.com> on 2000/03/06 11:46:05 UTC

org.apache.arch.config package

Hi,

There's something that I don't understand in this package.

How configuration names are expressed : like URIs ('/param1/param2/...') ?

If it's the case :
In the ConfigurationImp class, the function getConfiguration (or
getConfigurations) just search in its children for the name. But then, it
can't search for 'toto/titi', no ?
I thaught that it was a tree representation of a configuration file, and
that the top (root) object could be queried for a subset of the config (a
bit like the old Configurations class in Cocoon 1.x).

How does it work ?

Eric.

_______________________________________

Eric SCHAEFFER
eschaeffer@posterconseil.com

POSTER CONSEIL
118 rue de Tocqueville
75017 PARIS
FRANCE
Tel. : 33-140541058
Fax : 33-140541059
_______________________________________

-----------------------------
-----------------------------------
http://ApacheCon.Com ------------------------------------

Re: org.apache.arch.config package

Posted by Eric SCHAEFFER <es...@posterconseil.com>.
Hum,

Can someone explain to me how the config package should be used and how it
is work (just in a few words, that would be enought).
I need it for FOP...
(and I don't have many time to work on it)

Thank's
Eric.