Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <ki...@apache.org> on 2019/06/04 10:23:50 UTC

Re: [IMAGING] Disable clirr in Travis for now (alpha release

I had a look at ways to skip just this error... but we are not maintaining BC with sanselan-0.97, which means that we may change more in the API, and have one or many more alpha releases.
So instead of manually adding each entry to be ignored, I thought it would make more sense to use clirr only after 1.0 is out and we have a previous released version to compare against.
(In practice, imaging has no official release yet, only alpha versions... sanselan never reached 1.0, and the code changed a lot since it moved to commons & imaging)
Bruno

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, 4 Jun 2019 at 21:39, Alex Herbert<al...@gmail.com> wrote:   Why not just exclude this method using ignored differences? [1]

That will allow you to keep clirr:check active.

[1]
https://www.mojohaus.org/clirr-maven-plugin/examples/ignored-differences.html

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1 to skipping Clirr until 1.0.