Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/18 02:16:24 UTC

Click to add date or similar

A friend of mine (in another state) is disabled and has difficulty
controlling the mouse.
He has a spread sheet that keeps track of all the things he has to do
in the day. Not
a to-do list per say but he has to put the date in the field each time
he does something.

In a column he wants to do something like the date picker. I dont have
any experience
with it other than playing with it today. I see how it works but I
dont see how to apply it
to every cell in a column without drawing it on every cell.

Wade
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

Re: Click to add date or similar

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.
2013/4/18 Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>:
> Now that would be cool. Ill have to play with that. Ive not written
> many macros so this could be interesting. Good idea. Thanks :D

If you didn't write many macros I guess it could be tough, but with a
little help from this list, your favourite search engine, the X-ray
extension and maybe Andrew's macro document, I think it's doable, if
time is not an issue.

Johnny Rosenberg

Posted by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.

Posted by Steven Vollmer <sv...@yahoo.com>.
Add-on Python Calendar for Calc

Press Ctrl+Shift+F2 and then click on the date you want to input.

Good luck,
Steve